With this device it is not necessary...
With this device it is not necessary to sit 4 hours in beauty salons! EH002 permanently removes hair without any pain, even in the most intimate areas! Details below:
This product is no longer in stock
Personal Mini Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine (H002)
Mini Laser Hair Removal
808nm laser home use hair removal
Guaranteed laser lifetime of 1000 hours
Easy to carry and easy to operate
Suitable for hair on all part of body
Introduction of Mini Laser Hair Removal
A laser hair eliminator is a medical instrument, manufactured on the basis of the scientific research and up-to-date technologies. The 808nm wavelength laser is being used worldwide for hair removal and has been proved to be an average of 80% effective for permanent hair removal by world leading research institutions and Universities. Even if the laser is not emitted directly on hair, it also has a hair removal effect by emitting onto the root of hair through the skin because 808nm wavelength penetrates deep into the root of hair.
Laser & Hair
When the laser is absorbed by skin tissue, it generates thermal injuries on the skin tissue by transforming into heat energy. Thermal injuries of skin tissue dissolve the tissue with degrees over 100 and cause scars to arise from irreversible degeneration with degrees between 50 and 100.
Reversible regeneration is generated with under 50 degrees, and this makes the skin tissue possible to be restored into normal condition. The degree of thermal injuries incurred is determined by the wavelength of the laser, intensity of light, the time emitted, absorbing material and characteristics, etc. It is applied to surgical operations and can treat a variety of skin diseases without causing any side effects. The laser used for hair removal destroys the root of hair by emitting it on the hair or surroundings after being absorbed into pigment. The principal of laser hair removal is that the light energy emitted by the characteristic wavelength of the laser is selectively absorbed by the melanin pigment located in the hair follicles
Advantages of Mini Laser Hair Removal
1. Much faster and easier way of hair removal than other existing methods
2. Almost painless and less time-consuming compared to other treatments
3. Treats small areas of hair at a time
4. Less number of times for treatment
5. Assures precise and reliable treatment
6. Permanent hair removal and hair reduction effect
7. You can feel the soft skin resulted from pore constriction after being treated.
Features of Mini Laser Hair Removal
1. High-power semiconductor laser causes no side effects and easy to use
2. Safe and easy use at home
3. Adjustable timer of laser emission and power controller of laser
4. Slim and portable design easy to carry along in case of a travel or business trip
5. If dark, the hair in almost any part of the body can be treated such as arm, leg, brow, bikini line, beard, etc. It is, however, principal not to have a treatment on or near the nipples and perineal region that have much pigment concentration. When you treat a facial region, be careful not to expose the eyes to the laser.
For more effective treatment
1. Use any black paper to see if the laser operates normally prior to use. Please check if the paper is burning and confirm the distance that functions with best out-put power between lens and the selected area before use.
2. Shave the area up to nearly clean with 1~2mm of hair left for best results.
This procedure will facilitate adequate destruction of the root of the hair follicles by the laser. Electric hair removal cannot pull the hair out if not grown, but grown hair is obstacle for laser hair removal. Following or one day prior to your treatment, remove the hair with a shaver. But don't pull the hair out because the laser is not effective at the area the hair is pulled out.
3. Let the heat of your skin cool down with a cool towel or ice before and after the treatment as well as during the treatment because the laser generates much heat on your skin during use.
4. You can treat an area by letting the laser emit directly on your hair.
Even if the laser is emitted into the root of hair through the skin, it also penetrates deep into the root of hair and destroys it.
5. Aim the laser as closely as possible as drawing a circle on your skin, not at the end of hair.
6. For the treatment of the regions hard to aim the hair such as armpit, enlist someone's help for your treatment.
7. During the treatment, you can feel some pain - it can be described as the sensation of a "snap" or a "mild stinging"- associated with the high temperatures of the laser. This means the root of hair is successfully destroyed.
8. If there are burned hairs left, they will fall out gradually or you can pull it out with tweezers.
9. Two or three times of sensation of stinging on each hair during a treatment is suitable. Apply the laser at skin pores in turns: Successive laser treatment on the same spot of skin is not recommended.
10. After using it 30 minutes, please take a rest for 5 minutes to protect your skin and the product.
11. The skin may redden after use, but it gradually disappears in a little while.
12. The shorter and coarser hair is better for the best result because the long hair prevents the laser from easily transmitting into the hair root.
Avoid direct exposure of laser to your eyes. After finishing use, keep children away from using it with the power off.
FAQ about this mini laser hair removal machine:
What Areas Can Be Treated?
The most common areas are the face, underarms, legs, chest and back. Almost all parts of the body can be treated, however please avoid using it on the nipple and anal regions, this product is for external use only.
How Many Treatments Are Necessary?
You may require multiple treatments for optimal long term results. The results will differ depending on the area you wish to treat, the hair density and the hair growth`s cycle and color. Usually 3-6 times treatment can gain maximum results.
Slight reddening and local swelling of the skin, similar to sunburn is normal. These effects typically last up to 1-3 days.
Can It Be Used for Sensitive Skin?
Laser reacts only to dark hair so it doesn't hurt normal color skin.
How long is the Lifetime?
The laser lamp is guaranteed 1,000 hours (about 1800,000 shots), up to 5,000 hours. It can last long time.
How Many Treatments Have to Be Treated A Time?
Each hair root can be zapped no more than 2-3 times in each session. You need to wait 2-3 weeks between sessions and ensure the hair is shaved or clipped a day or 2 before each treatment.
Specifications of Mini Laser Hair Removal:
Material: ABS etc
Operating voltage: 110V/220V, 60HZ
Power supply: DC 9V
-Sample Charge: T/T or Western Union
-30% deposit before production, 70% balance before shipping
Packing and shipping
-Standard Export Carton with fully Polyfoam or Pearl Wool
-Delivery within 5 to 15 working days upon receiving payment
-Lifetime with professional engineer support.
-Within 1 year, supply spare parts for free if the machine has quality proble
2 103,00 lei
1 600,00 lei